Joseph Manfredi, DDS – New Jersey Family, Cosmetic and Implant Dentist
Upon moving from New York in 2018, Dr. Joe Manfredi set out to bring his award winning dental practice setting to New Jersey. Although Dr. Manfredi has been in practice since 2005, Artista Dental Studio first opened its doors in 2009 and moved to its current NYC location in Gramercy park in 2012. This new location in Wayne, NJ recently opened in 2020 allowing Dr. Manfredi an opportunity to bring his talents to the other side of the Hudson in New Jersey.
General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants
– Continually Listed as one of “AMERICA’S TOP DENTISTS” since 2013
– Constantly ranked as one of Manhattan’s top Cosmetic Dentist
– Screen Actors Guild “TOP DOC” since 2015
– In New York Magazine “Doctors” magazine
– Interviewed for Epoch Times and Maxim Magazine on Smile Makeovers and Dental Implants
– Interviewed and appeared on Dr. Radio Talk Show XM / Sirius multiple times
During his time at the prestigious NYU Dental School, he was 1 of 30 students selected to participate in an Honors Dental Clinic which trained him how to provide complex cosmetic and restorative dental services including Smile Design, Smile Makeovers, Invisalign, Full Mouth Reconstruction, Porcelain Veneers and Complex Implant Restorations. Dr Manfredi maintains his continuing Education & Training to help him stay current on all of the dental techniques, materials and advancements in the world of dentistry making him sought out for all aspects of Family, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry. Being an innate perfectionist, dentistry is the perfect field for him, as he loves to make a perfect smile for his patients.
Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry and Root Canal Therapy – A word From Dr. Manfredi
I am excited to start this new adventure in Wayne, NJ. It is important to me to become an important part of the community and help all who need dental treatment. My team and I are ready and prepared to accept all existing and new patients. The office has recently been remodeled and brought up to today’s proper standards.
As a dentist, I recognize that each of my patients are different and they have placed a great amount of trust in me to provide them with the best of care. I don’t take that responsibility lightly and is just one reason why I value each and every relationship with my patients. I promise to always strive for the highest quality of dental work for everyone knowing that each case is special from the simplest procedures to the most complex.
— Dr. Joseph Manfredi
- Class 2005 – New York University College of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)- New York, New York
- Class 1999 – College of the Holy Cross – Bachelor of Arts Degree. Worcester, MA – English/Pre-Med/Dental Major
- Class 1995 – Chaminade High School
Dental Affiliations and Positions:
- Member of the ADA, the American Dental Association
- Member of NYSDA, New York State Dental Association
- Member of NYCDA, New York County Dental Association
- Dental Marketplace Board Member NYCDS
- Communications Committee Board Member – NYCDS
Dental Honors and Certifications:
- Certification in Advanced Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry High Honors Certification
- Continually listed since 2013 as one of “AMERICA’S TOP DENTISTS” by Consumer’s Research Council of America.
- CPR certified
- Certification as Emergency Response Provider
- Continuing Education in Dentistry Award Over 200 hours
Radio Appearances and Publications
- Doctor Radio Talk show (XM Sirius)
- How to Present Cases to Your Patients – Article (NYCDSP)
- Doing Dentistry in Today’s Market – Article (NYCDSP)
- Complete Cosmetic Mouth Reconstruction – Case Study (NYCDSP)